The LAEDA Quick Start Series is a series that provides a great opportunity for individuals who wish to learn how to start a business and for more experienced busienss owners wishing to learn best practices in operating a business. Topics included in the series: Writing a Business Plan, Marketing Your Business and Credit Management.
Our first night we will cover The ABC's of Starting a Small Business. During this seminar you'll learn the in and outs of starting and operating a small business, the challenges you'll face and the resources available to help you get started and grow!!
Topics Covered Will Include:
- How to Start or Organize a Business Legally
- Practical Steps for Launching or Growing a Business
- Why a Business Plan is the Key to Success
- What it Takes to Secure a Business Loan
We recommend that you attend all seminars in the series to gain the most benefit. Those who attend at least 3 seminars will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Below are the other seminars in the series:
- 3/9/2017 Quick Start - Creating a Plan of Action - Business Plan I & II
- 3/16/2017 Quick Start - Getting the Word Out - Marketing Your Business
- 3/23/2017 Quick Start - Credit Management for Entrepreneurs
**Presentation of Certificates of Completion to follow seminar**
Register for all the seminars or just a few below.
Registration Opens February 2, 2017!
Call (856) 338-1177
Date: Thursday March 2, 2017
Time: 3:00-5:00 pm
Location: Woodbury Family Success Center
21 Delaware Street
Woodbury, NJ 08096