The LAEDA Quick Start Series is a 5 part series that provides a great opportunity for individuals who wish to learn how to start a business and for more experienced business owners wishing to learn best practices in operating a business. Topics included in the series: Writing a Business Plan, Marketing Your Business and Credit Management.
Our first night we will cover The ABC's of Starting a Small Business. During this seminar you'll learn the in and outs of starting and operating a small business, the challenges you'll face and the resources available to help you get started and grow!!
Topics Covered Will Include:
- How to Start or Organize a Business Legally
- Practical Steps for Launching or Growing a Business
- Why a Business Plan is the Key to Success
- What it Takes to Secure a Business Loan
We recommend that you attend all 5 seminars in the series to gain the most benefit. Those who attend at least 3 of 5 seminars will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Below are the other seminars in the series:
- 3/23/2017 Quick Start - Creating a Plan of Action - Business Plan I
- 3/30/2017 Quick Start - Creating a Plan of Action - Business Plan II
- 4/06/2017 Quick Start - Getting the Word Out - Marketing Your Business
- 4/13/2017 Quick Start - Credit Management for Entrepreneurs
**Presentation of Certificates of Completion to follow seminar**
Register for all the seminars or just a few below.
Registration Now Open!
Call (856) 338-1177
Date: Thursday March 16, 2017
Time: 6:00-8:30 pm
Location: The Salvation Army Kroc Center
1865 Harrison Avenue
Camden, NJ 08105